The ACTA Spin off Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, having acquired know-how in certifying computer knowledge by the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, aims to offer all citizens of our country and abroad reliable computer certifications, adopting and implementing reliable and fair examination procedures.
At the same time, the ACTA, recognizing the need for certification of wider knowledge in the sector of IT and other subjects, has developed a reliable certification scheme, in accordance with the requirements of International Standard ELOT EN ISO / IEC 17024. The ACTA is accredited by the relevant statutory body, the Hellenic Accreditation System S.A. (E.SY.D.), certificate number 594, in accordance with the requirements of standard ELOT EN ISO / IEC 17024. Therefore, the ACTA is an accredited certification body of persons, which shows that the certification process is impartial and with factual sufficiency, while making the accredited certificates recognized and accepted as equivalent of the National Accreditation Bodies of the countries – members of the EA (European Co-operation for Accreditation) and globally by the national accreditation bodies of the countries - members of the IAF (International Accreditation Forum).
It undertakes to move forward with the prestige of the institution from which it originates.
To achieve these objectives, ACTA has developed and installed a Quality Management System in accordance with the requirements of International Standards ELOT EN ISO 9001/2000 and ELOT EN ISO / IEC 17024 through which:
- It applies all existing laws.
- It informs all parties for the examination procedures, the assessment and the certification.
- It monitors the effectiveness of the certification scheme.
- It sets, monitors and achieves its objectives.
- It plans and implements the improvement of certification scheme and organization of the Company.
- It reviews the current Quality Policy in achieving its goals.