The main concern of ACTA is to provide its customers the excellent service they deserve!
ACTA – Spin Off Aristotle University of Thessaloniki is an Inspection, Certification, and Training Body, with 15 years of experience.
ACTA is the first Knowledge Intensification Company established by the greatest Higher Education Institution of Greece, the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, in accordance with the standards of the most significant Universities in the world, such as MIT.
During the two decades of its existence, ACTA has created Certification Programmes for more than 120 specialties. Furthermore, over 300.000 professionals have been certified by ACTA.
ACTA cooperates regularly with leading organizations, building relationships of mutual trust and mutual recognition, such us the Hellenic Chef’s Association, The GSEE Institute of Labor, the Association of Editors of Athens Daily Newspapers, the Small Enterprises’ Institute (IME GSEVEE),the American Farm School of Thessaloniki, in Greece etc.)
In addition, ACTA has a great experience as a partner both in National and International Programmes, (Certification and Qualification for Europe’s Job Brokers, Joint Qualification for Vocational Education and Training (VET) centres in the Field of Cultural Tourism –CulTVET, EIT Entrepreneurial and Digital Skills Workshops) and stands out for its great performance.
Acta participates in Erasmus+ Programmes related to Adult Training and Certification.
ACTA is the exclusive partner of Certiport’s certification programmes and of the authentic Microsoft (Microsoft Office Specialist) certification in Greece.
Erasmus+ is the European Commission’s programme for Education, Training, Youth and Sport.
Erasmus+ aims at enhancing skills, employability and modernizing education, training and youth systems in all areas of Lifelong Learning (Higher Education, Vocational Education and Training, Adult Education, School Education, Youth Activities, etc.).
The Erasmus+ programme is structured in 3 Key Actions for education, training and youth. The current page supports Key Action 1: “Mobility of individuals” (KA1 / BD1). State Scholarships Foundation (IKY) is the National Agency for the Erasmus+ Programme.
About Key Action 1 – “Mobility of individuals” (KA1 / BD1)
Key Action 1 includes a mix of projects run both by National Agencies and the Education Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency.
Mobility Actions offer beneficiaries the opportunity to move to any Partner Country for studies, traineeship, teaching, training and professional development.
Mobility opportunities are available to:
– Education Staff (School Education, Higher Education Institutions, Vocational Education and Training, Adult Education): participation to cycle of seminars, training, educational missions, etc.
– Students: during their studies or traineeship
– Vocational Education for students and apprentices at the beginning of their professional education and training
– Young people not involved in education or training: volunteering activities (individually or in groups)
– Professional development and training for staff in the fields of Education, Training and Youth.
Your Erasmus+ experience is mainly based on the course that you are willing to choose. ACTA – Spin Off Aristotle University of Thessaloniki offers a wide variety of available courses.
These courses are about Education, Psychology, Web Development etc. You have the opportunity to select among 30 courses, with up to date variations, adapted to your core interest.
Please, take a look at the offered Courses via our detailed catalogue (click here to download | FIND THE CATALOGUE OF THE COURSES). Make your decision & then fill in the Code of the Course in the Pre – Register Form in order to declare your preference.
An essential step you should take carefully before submitting your application. We provide you:
– Tips for completing successfully your application form
– Detailed information on the educational programmes offered, per city
– Detailed information on travels and visits, per city
– Detailed information on the provided accommodation and catering services, per city
– Detailed information related to the commitments, the certifications and the evaluations as well
– Pre-Partnership Agreement with ACTA Academy
– Contract signing between your organization and the ERASMUS+ National Agency and 80% credit to your account
– Contract signing between your organization and the travelers
– Creation of a contract with the host institution, referring to the terms agreed in details
– Signing a Quality Commitment and Actions Plan by both partners (involved in the relationship) (ERASMUS+ forms)
– Commitment to provide our trainees a Europass
– Ongoing communication between/among the parties and preparation of the mobility
At this stage, ACTA provides you all terms of service provision and financial commitments in detail, as well as the detailed training and visit programme.
– Supply of travelers with the necessary documents
– Welcoming travelers in Greece according to the agreement
– Provision of education/ training, cultural tours and internships to all travelers, in accordance with the agreement
– Provision of accommodation, food services
– Provision of 24-hour services to all travelers
– Provision of a Certificate of attendance and a Certification as well to all travelers
– Submission of a report of activities/Evaluation
– Co-signature to Europass
– Participation in online events about the dissemination of mobility results
It is not possible to apply for the programme as an individual. Only the following kind of Institutions are able to apply: School Education, Vocational Education and Training, Higher Education, Adult Education).
Apart from the fact that it is an unforgettable experience, all participants will be trained in their field of interest and gain valuable life experiences.
Furthermore, they will have the chance to certify their newly-acquired skills, through their participation to ACTA’s (Spin Off Aristotle University of Thessaloniki) Certification Exams, an Institution with a 15-year dynamic presence in the field of certifications. At the same time, all participants will acquire ECVET and Europass Credits.
No, there is no age limit to participate in the programme.
Although the COVID-19 outbreak will probably affect face-to-face Erasmus+ programme, all participants will benefit from KA1 online courses.
The courses will be held in: Athens, Thessaloniki, Crete, Patras, Kalamata, Lefkada, Nafplion, Nafpaktos.
Yes, each participant will be able to travel only to one of the greek cities mentioned above.
The programme lasts 7 days (travel to and from the destination: 2 days, education & visits: 5 days).
All courses will be conducted in English.
Pre-registration is available in our website (for pre-registration click here). Deadline for submission of the Expression of Interest is 25 January 2021.
1, Egnatias str., 54630
Telephone: +30 2310-510870
48, Vasilissis Sofias av., 11528
Telephone: +30 210-7239770